My Goal Terms & Conditions
A new Agreement is applicable for each new plan period and this Agreement supersedes all your previous Service Agreements with My Goal Australia.
The parties agree that this agreement is made in the context of the NDIS, which is a scheme that aims to:
(a)Support the independence and social and economic participation of people with a disability; and
(b)Enable people with a disability to exercise choice and control in the pursuit of their goals and the planning and delivery of their supports.
My Goal will provide services under this agreement in a manner consistent with all relevant laws, including the National Disability Insurance Scheme Act 2013 (NDIS Act) and the Australian Consumer Law and keep accurate records in respect of such services.
The Participant will immediately notify My Goal Australia if the Participant’s NDIS Plan is replaced by a new plan or the Participant stops being a participant in the NDIS Scheme.
My Goal Australia will listen to your feedback and resolve problems quickly and fairly. Information about making a complaint about services is available on the website.*
My Goal Australia will provide you with a Service Summary and you may request further details at any time.
You are required to follow any staff requests in relation to health, safety and safe lifting practices.*
Any photographs or videos you take of service/therapy sessions are for private use only. You agree not to share these on social media or in any other way.
My Goal Australia will issue regular invoices and/or statements of supports delivered. Where approved, payment is arranged through the NDIS provider portal.
My Goal Australia reserves the right to adjust fees in line with changes to the NDIS benchmark pricing to enable us to maintain standards of excellence.
You are required to pay for the self-managed or privately funded services you receive within the agreed timeframe on your invoice. Please notify My Goal Australia as soon as possible if the funds are delayed for any reason.
My Goal Australia aims to give you 24 hours’ notice and asks that, where possible, you give 24 hours’ notice for changed or cancelled service bookings. – Should My Goal Australia not provide at least 24 hours notice that a service cannot be provided, My Goal will replace such service at another time that is suitable to My Goal and the Participant.
My Goal Australia reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee if you fail to give notice of cancellation prior to 3PM the day before scheduled support. Note: This does not apply to accommodation services.
Services may be suspended if you repeatedly cancel scheduled support, do not attend, or do not pay for services that have been invoiced (please see cancellation guidelines).*
My Goal Australia will provide you with no less than 14 days written notice if services are to be terminated. For accommodation services no less than 42 days’ notice will be provided.
If you are using your NDIS funding: “A supply of supports under this Service Agreement is a supply of one or more reasonable and necessary supports specified in the statement of supports included, under subsection 33(2) of the National Disability Insurance Scheme Act 2013 (NDIS Act), in the participant’s NDIS Plan currently in effect under section 37 of the NDIS Act.”
Goods and Services Tax (GST)
For the purposes of the GST legislation, the parties confirm that, if the NDIS applies to this agreement:
- The Participant’s NDIS Plan is intended to remain in effect during the period the supports referred to in the NDIS Plan are being provided.
- If the NDIS Plan does not apply to this agreement, the services are GST free pursuant to section 38.25 of the A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 (GST Act).
- If for any reason GST is or becomes payable by the Participant in respect of a supply under to this Agreement, then any amount payable under this Agreement (Original Amount) is to be increased so that My Goal receives an amount (Increased Amount) which, after subtracting the GST liability of My Goal on that Increased Amount, results in My Goal Supplier retaining the Original Amount after payment of that GST liability.
- If GST is payable on any supply made by My Goal, then the Participant will not be required to pay to My Goal any amount in respect of that taxable supply unless s/he has first received a valid tax invoice from My Goal.
- For the purposes of this clause, if any terms used in this clause are defined in the GST Act shall have the same meaning as given in that Act.