Sitting on a corner block with panoramic city views to Strzelecki Lookout and Nobby’s Lighthouse and offers exceptional potential.
Close to New Lambton’s popular village lifestyle, Blackbutt Shopping Village, Novocastrian Park and Westfield Kotara.
The generous floorplan offers three double bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes, adjoining lounge/dining rooms, kitchen with gas cooktop, internal laundry and ducted air conditioning. The rear of the property offers a single garage and carport on the side street frontage.
- Current participant: 1 male, with a current vacancy of 1 male participant
- Age of participant is 25yo
- Current participant attends community access programs and works 3 days per week
- Current participant has their own network, interests and activities that they pursue individually with the support of staff
- Staff support participants to be actively involved in household activities and activities of daily living
- The house has SIL support 7am-11pm and sleepover support excluding community access times i.e. 9am-3pm
- Support ratio 1:2
- Ducted air conditioning
- 3 generous bedrooms all with built-ins
- Large lounge and dining area
- Open plan kitchen
- Generous size bathroom
- Separate toilet
- Internal laundry
- Natural Gas hot water, cooking and heating
Please fill in the form below: