We are seeking experienced male professionals with a desire to support people with a disability in our Supported Independent Living program.
- Are you passionate about behaviour support?
- Do you want to support young men live their best life?
- Do you consider yourself to be an Implementer of Behaviour Support already?
- Are you a professional experienced in delivering Supported Independent Living services?
- Are you in search of a quality Implementing Provider to work with?
- Are you looking for a rewarding role that fits your lifestyle?
If this you or want this to be you, come be a part of something special. My Goal Australia is becoming a premier provider delivering Supported Independent Living (SIL) to some fantastic people. Do you want to go on this journey with us?
What you need to succeed
- Paid experience as a Support Worker in the community services sector
- Hold a minimum Certificate IV qualification in a related field (or be willing to enroll in such a course prior to the commencement of work)
- Experience supporting people who have challenging behaviours
- Hold an unrestricted & current Australian Drivers Licence and your own reliable vehicle
- Experience with personal care and manual handing
- Willingness to undertake shift work including emergency/on call work
- Hold a current First Aid and CPR certificate or be willing to obtain these
- Hold a current NSW Working With Children Check
How To Apply