Looking At Care For Yourself
Welcome to myGoal, where we believe that everyone deserves to feel safe, valued and belong. We provide a comprehensive range of support to individuals seeking disability care and personal care.
Looking At Care For Someone Else
We work with our participants to develop individualized care plans that cater to their needs. Contact us to learn more about our services and how we can assist your loved one in their unique circumstances.
Why Choose My Goal
My Goal provides personalised programmes through SIL Homes & Community Access programmes to adults with Neuro Diverse Conditions, supporting them in living happily, connected to and integrated with their communities and those most important to them.
- We connect with others, with meaning & purpose
- We care for, support and back each other
- I value others and appreciate their diversity of ability and opinions
- I own it / I own what I do
- I do what I promise
- I say what I mean and I do what I say
- Works both ways
- I am reliable, ethical and do my job with care and pride
- I act in private as in public
- I ask, and I listen
- I treat others how they would like to be treated
Latest News & Vacancies
Beautiful 4 Bedroom brand new home with all the extras. SIL Vacancy Available At Farley NSW. MyGoal provide a therapeutic and safe environment with a focus on person-centred approaches. MyGoal support residents between 7am – 11pm with
Support my Biggest Morning Tea. Join My Goal Australia at my Biggest Morning Tea or donate online to help us reach our fundraising goal! Together, we can help Cancer Council raise much needed funds that go towards vital cancer research, support services, prevention